Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Keep Track of Heroes in the Night!!!


Hello, my friends, Tea Krulos here. As you might have noticed, this blog has not had a new post in months. I am just too busy with other stuff. My book, Heroes in the Night, was released a little more than a year ago. I am continuing to promote when the opportunity arises (I was recently a guest on Ingrid's Inspirational Hour and next week I will be hosting a panel of RLSH at Fantasticon here in Milwaukee) but I'm also working on other projects.

Here's how you can keep in touch.

The Heroes in the Night Facebook Page is still active. I post updates on what I'm doing and share links to RLSH stories (and other random things I think are related) on a regular basis. It sometimes gets some entertaining commentary, too. I also have a Tea Krulos author Facebook page where I give updates on what I'm working on.

I'm on Twitter.

My personal site and blog has information on past, current, and future things I am writing.

I'm on Goodreads.

And if you haven't yet, please buy a copy of Heroes in the Night. Several links are below.

See ya around!
---------
HEROES IN THE NIGHT, available  at IPG///BARNES & NOBLE///AMAZON///POWELL'S///INDIEBOUND///iTUNES///MICROCOSM

No comments:

Post a Comment