Thursday, June 20, 2013

HERO PROFILE #2: Zetaman

Photo by Pierre-Elie de Pibrac

Status: Retired

Location: Portland, OR

Team Affiliation: The Alternates

Activities: Charity events and fundraisers, homeless hand outs, neighborhood patrols

Special power: Amazing comic book creations

Author's notes: I met Illya King (who used to be known as Zetaman) twice in my travels. He had a turbulent falling out with the RLSH community and he was candid enough to share his experiences with me. King continues to do charitable events sans costume and draws a superhero satire comic called Naked Man Comics, which often parodies Zetaman and his fellow RLSH.

I was surprised and delighted when King sent me a plug for my upcoming book...Naked Man Comics style. It's posted below and here's a link to it on his website.Thanks much to Illya King for creating a well threaded ink version of me and to his alter ego Zetaman who shared my adventure with me!
----------
HEROES IN THE NIGHT, available for pre-order at IPG///BARNES & NOBLE///AMAZON///POWELL'S///INDIEBOUND
GOODREADS///FACEBOOK
Book available OCTOBER 1, 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment