Thursday, April 12, 2012

HERO PROFILE #90: Peaceman


Operates out of: A giant castle in the Hamptons, Long Island

Activities: Raises money for the Peaceman Foundation, which benefits victims of hate crime and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, produces music videos based on peace protest songs.

Sidekicks: Dragonmina and Peace Puppy.

Vehicle: The Peacemobile, a 1960s themed stretch limousine.

Quote: "My super power is the power of my checking account. My ability to save lives, literally, by writing checks to various causes."

Author's notes: Read an in depth interview with Peaceman in the blog entry prior to this one.

2 comments:

  1. will you wright me a check for a new car please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you write me a check for $6000 to pay for a year of college?

    ReplyDelete