Thursday, June 3, 2010

HERO PROFILE #29: Zimmer

[Heroes of NYC]

Operates out of: Brooklyn

Group affiliation
: New York Initiative

Resume piece
: President of the Heroes Network

Author's Notes: I'm actually sitting next to Zimmer right now at NYCResistor in Brooklyn, a giant computer lab/workshop space. Just got in not long ago after navigating through a series of buses and subways. It's been great getting a sensory overload of people crowded all over Brooklyn with Zimmer guiding the way. Meeting the rest of the New York Initiative later on.

That's all I have to report so far.

4 comments:

  1. Lavender Panther wrote a followup: http://lavenderleopard.blogspot.com/2010/06/dat-ass.html

    Sort of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zimmer is a sweet guy. I don't get to talk to him as much as I'd like, but when I have he's always been very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zimmer is an awesome person who will have a huge impact on the world. He is my Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a shy and timid guy I wish that I had a protector like Zimmer. Just having him patrol my neighbourhood would make me feel so much better. You get the best of both worlds with a hero like Zimmer, very macho but intelligent and sensitive as well.

    ReplyDelete